Saturday, January 21, 2012

True Faith.....

My two sweet girls, Abbey and Haley, who always so graciously do whatever it is that I ask, did photos again yesterday.  Now, just taking pictures, anyone can do, but to do it PROFESSIONALLY is a whole different story.....Well, because I consider myself to be one lucky girl, I came upon TrueFaith Photography, Brandie Mobbs.  And let me tell you, she can rock some photos!  A pair of shoes, jewelry or a precious soul....she is amazing! Because she makes it look sooooo easy I decide I might get my Nikon out and try myself.  Well, let's just say, I'll leave the picture taking to Brandie....because when I look thru the lens, I see a different view!  Thanks Brandie,  for all your hard work for Sweet Peas pictures!  We love you here!



No comments:

Post a Comment