Friday, January 20, 2012

In Love....Again!

So, today I wear my Awesome BLU Gertrude headband.  If you haven't seen them, you need too!  I so love these.  Yes, I am about to be a little older (notice no mention of number)....do I care that people stopped and looked?  No way!  Fashion statement my friend.  Isn't that what you want....to be noticed, to stand out!  If you have a true love of fashion, trend, you WILL love this line.  My 16 year old son just shakes his head, but I know deep down that he loves that his mom is trendy.  After all, he does ask me to take him shopping!  
On your next trip to Sweet Peas, make sure you check these out, along with the awesome jewels!!!

Sigh.....
Cheetah, Wedges, Open toe and Comfortable!!!
All in one!
I wore these in the store...ALL DAY...never took them off!  
All I have left to say is Holy Alabama!  

Here's hoping you all dream of shoes, jewels and all the things a girl loves!

Love ~ Val~


No comments:

Post a Comment