Thursday, January 19, 2012

Every day is a new day!

As I lay in bed with my sweet daughter last night, (we do this every night), we talk about our days, say our prayers......I was smitten once again.  I love to just lay and listen to her talk about her days, yes even the drama of a ten year old. Suddenly, she asked if a strange number had shown up on my phone....well, lots of strange numbers show up because customers call, etc.  But no one had called concerning her I said....Why I asked.....Well, this person was gonna call her.  I thought about it, and asked her wasn't that the person that was mean to her....her reply took my breath away, made me smile and fall in love all over.  Yes Mom, but if Jesus can forgive me for all the things I do, then forgiving them is easy....sigh......Sometimes it takes the words of a 10 year old little girl to lighten the load, to make the worries disappear and realize that forgiveness is not so hard at all.....

Love & hugs...~Val~

No comments:

Post a Comment